** Don't live close by? No Problem. You can mail your items to us for a free apprasial. If you decide to sell the items we will send out payment in Canadian funds. Items not purchased will be returned at our expense.
Send your items to:
930 , 13e Avenue Nord
Sherbrooke , Qc
Tel. : 819-791-7077
The DO'S and DONT'S: Over the years we find that many people attempt to do things that they feel will increase the value of their items. In most cases they are unknowingly damaging their valuables and in turn reducing the amount of money we can offer for their Valuables.
- Never attempt to clean your coins. Collectors appreciate natural looking coins.
- Never attempt to press your paper money.
- Do not wrap your coins or items in saran wrap as it will damage your coins over time.
- Do not keep your collection in basements where there can be moisture and humidity.
- Never rub or wipe surfaces of coins as it will leave minor surface scratches.
- If your coins are in plastic pages and starting to show signs of green (Plastic contamination) remove ASAP.
- Try to handle coins by their edges, especially red copper, and handle as little as possible.
- The internet is a great source of information, however to a novice collector it can be very misleading for determining values of your coins. Always refer to reference books and or a professional dealer.
- Keep your coins and paper money protected in safe holders to prevent further wear and scratches.
- Monitor your collectables at least 3 times a year to insure no contamination or moisture is affecting your items.
- Keep your collection in a stable environment with as little temperature change and humidity as possible.
- If there is a smoker in the house consider an air tight location to prevent smoke damage and unwanted odors on your items.