- 1 = Are points transferable between members?
No, credits can only be redeemed by the account holder.
- 2 = Can someone get a Rewards Points membership?
Yes, the Rewards Points program is available to all subscribers at www.monnaiecanada.com only.
- 3 = Can I earn Reward Points for my in-store purchases?
No. The Rewards Points program is available for online purchases only.
- 4 = Can I redeem my points in cash?
No. Points can only be redeemed at www.monnaiecanada.com
- 5 = Are all products and purchases of monnaiecanada.com eligible for reward points?
Virtually all products at monnaiecanada.com have a Rewards Points value, although some products may be excluded from the program.
- 6 = Does it cost anything to become a member?
No. Membership in the Rewards Points program is completely free.
- 7 = How do I join?
Your rewards account is automatically created when you sign up on monnaiecanada.com.
- 8 = How do I earn Reward Points?
Buy online and your purchases will earn you points! The detail page for each product shows you how many points you will earn by purchasing this product. Your points will be added to your account when your order is shipped.
- 9 = What are the minimum points I can exchange?
You must exchange at least 500 credits at a time, but there is no maximum.