Autumn is one of Canada's most beautiful seasons that transform the landscape into a magnificent panorama of colour. It's a spectacle of yellow, orange and gold that lures people into the forests to experience nature's artistry firsthand, and one of the best ways to view the canvas is to stand among the trees, looking up.
• Previous coins in this series have sold out fast! You won't want to miss out on this exciting keepsake celebrating the maple tree, Canada's cherished arboreal emblem, from a fresh new perspective.
• Complete your series with the fourth and final coin in this series!
• Expertly crafted in 99.99% pure silver and enhanced with vibrant hues of orange and yellow to bring the true beauty of maple's autumn foliage to light.
• Texture and tonal detailing in the trunk, branches and leaves emphasize the sense of height and depth in this innovative design.
• An uplifting theme to inspire nature enthusiasts, gardeners, coin collectors as well as anyone with a passion for Canadiana.
Composition 99.99% pure silver
Weight (g) 31.39
Diameter (mm) 38
Face value 20 dollars
Artist Emily Damstra (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)