Collector's Set includes a leather-bound embossed collectible album that tells the story of the tragedy from a Canadian perspective. Your set includes an authentic White Star stock certificate, circa early 1900s in a protective mount, all five stamps from Canada Post's Titanic
's 100th Anniversary issue, two sold out Royal Canadian Mint Titanic
coins, a special re-created Titanic
cancel, and three Titanic
Commemorate an historic event with the Titanic
Collector's Set. This set is the ideal gift for someone you know interested in Titanic
• While supplies last!
• This is an opportunity for you to own the sold out Mint's commemorative coins: the R.M.S. Titanic
- 50-Cent Silver-Plated Coloured Coin (2012)—available only in this Collector's set
—and the R.M.S. Titanic
- 25-Cent Coloured Coin (2012), which bears two images of the fated ship.
stamp pane bearing two unique cancels are available only in this Titanic
• You also receive an authentic White Star stock certificate, circa early 1900s in a protective mount.
• Your authentic stock certificate was issued by the International Mercantile Marine, the shipping trust that controlled the White Star Line, builders of the R.M.S. Titanic
• Each certificate is uniquely numbered, with different values, and many were originally issued to "rich and famous" investors of the early 20th century.
• All five stamps from the Titanic
's 100th Anniversary issue.
• A special re-created Titanic
• Three Titanic
• Numbered certificate of authenticity included. Only 10,000 units produced worldwide.
R.M.S. Titanic - 25-Cent Coloured Coin (2012)
- Composition: cupronickel with colour
- Finish: specimen with colour
- Weight (g): 12.51
- Diameter (mm): 35
- Edge: plain
- Artist: Three Degrees Creative Group (reverse) , Susanna Blunt (obverse)
R.M.S. Titanic - 50-Cent Silver-Plated Coloured Coin (2012)
- Composition: silver plated copper
- Finish: proof
- Weight (g): 32.82
- Diameter (mm): 42
- Edge: serrated
- Artist: Yves Bérubé (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)